Come and sing a-cappella in harmony and make friends! A great way to relax and have fun. No audition. If you can hold a tune and make a commitment, this is for you.
Every Thursday (except half term) 7pm
St Catherine’s Academy
Newby Road Entrance
Bolton BL2 4HU
No subs – just pay as you go. Session fee is £5
• Singing is an aerobic activity that increases blood oxygenation and exercises the upper body.
• Singing reduces stress levels and improves emotional well-being.
• Singing with others combats loneliness and isolation and promotes community.
• Singing and performing provide achievement opportunities, and achieving always feels good.
• Singing in harmony sounds great!
So what is not to love?
See you there.
Any questions or worries please phone Stef at Well Arty